Date Night for Younger Married Couples Friday, October 27.
If you’re a newly married couple or a couple with young children Date Night is for you! Each month, couples are given the opportunity to go out on a date with thought-provoking questions to discuss. Meanwhile, kids enjoy a safe and fun evening at West Side.
- Childcare check-in is from 5:50-6:00pm
- Childcare is $5 per child
- Couples gather in Lewis Hall for fellowship and a brief discussion
- At 6:30 couples head out on individual dates equipped with some optional discussion questions based on the group time
- Childcare pick-up is at 9:00pm
Please RSVP to Stacy Kutz for childcare by Tuesday before each Date Night (or 206-935-4477).
Date nights for autumn are October 27 and December 1.