What is Fellowship?
Fellowship is a bond that is formed between Christians who gather together to glorify God and further the ministry of Christ’s church. A church is not found in a building; it is found in its members. West Side Presbyterian Church members come from diverse backgrounds and vocations. What unites us is a shared commitment to loving and serving Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Members gather for worship, fellowship, study, and service to others. Members give generously of their resources, time, and talent to strengthen our ties with one another, and serve the needs of our community and world.
Meet our Pastors
Following worship services once a month our pastors enjoy meeting visitors and anyone interested in learning more about West Side. Join us in Boppell Parlor, across from the sanctuary, for an informal time of fellowship and conversation. Children are welcome.
Are you ready to belong, grow and serve to the glory of God at West Side? Do you enjoy attending worship, being a part of our WSPC family? The membership process is an affirmation of your commitment to God and His people. Here is what that opportunity looks like at West Side:
- Set up a time to meet a pastor with Madeline May.
- Join a Small Group or Bible Study. For information on those available, go to www.wspc.org/small-groups/.
- Attend the class, Being Presbyterian, 7 Sunday mornings (9:40-10:40am starting April 30). Learn about our Reformed faith traditions including Creeds, Confessions and Polity. Open to everyone.
- Attend the class, Becoming Part of WSPC, with your assigned sponsor on 3 Sunday evenings (6:30-8:00pm starting June 11).
- Meet with Session to affirm your faith in Jesus Christ and make a commitment to becoming a member of West Side.
If interested, please email Madeline May (or call 206-935-4477) to sign-up.